ROCKVILLE, Maryland—Cambria Accommodations, a brand name from Alternative Motels Worldwide, Inc., continued its expansion with the opening of its first hotel in Maine: the Cambria Lodge Portland Downtown Old Port. The six-tale, 102-room lodge underscores the brand’s advancement throughout New England, becoming a member of the lately opened Cambria Hotel New Haven College Region and Cambria Hotel Manchester South Windsor.
The new Cambria lodge is located on Portland’s “Peninsula” and is close by regional eating places, breweries, and amusement, as properly as the city’s seacoast. The lodge is also adjacent to the headquarters of publicly traded companies Covetrus and WEX Inc. and offers travelers with accessibility to other region businesses, which includes Maine Healthcare Center, Mercy Healthcare facility, and Northeastern University’s Roux Institute, along with top rated leisure attractions these kinds of as The Portland Museum of Artwork and the Old Port.
“Portland is a exceptional New England city, steeped in rich custom and beloved by people and locals alike for the perception of question its spectacular landscapes and iconic arts and tradition scene evokes—and as Maine’s greatest metropolis and corporate epicenter, it’s also a crucial driver of the condition and regional economic system,” said Janis Cannon, senior vice president, upscale makes, Decision Accommodations. “From the get started, Cambria’s expansion has concentrated on expansion in marketplaces with solid business and leisure need, and the metropolis of Portland checks all these boxes and extra. This helps make it the perfect place to debut the Pine Tree State’s very first Cambria and we can’t wait to welcome New England vacationers to nonetheless another brand name-defining property in our increasing lineup of Cambria hotels across the Northeast.”
The Cambria Hotel Portland Downtown Aged Port capabilities facilities including:
- Indoor and outside areas for function or leisure, which includes an indoor-outdoor rooftop bar thought overlooking a backyard garden expanding hops and a courtyard.
- Regionally encouraged design and décor to clearly show the personality of the encompassing Portland local community, such as environmentally friendly spaces these types of as the environmentally-mindful “green roof.”
- A curated menu from Fabio Viviani with locally sourced food items, regional craft beer on tap, wine, and cocktails, which includes brews provided by Shipyard Brewing Co., located future doorway to the lodge.
- Guestrooms, total with modern fixtures, lighting, and bedding.
- Spa-fashion bogs with Bluetooth mirrors.
- Lined parking
- Assembly and function house.
- Physical fitness heart.
The Cambria Lodge in Portland Downtown Aged Port was created by KouCar Management. In addition to the newest Cambria, the KouCar team also owns the Cambria Lodge Shelby Township-Detroit and the Cambria Resort Washington D.C. Capitol Riverfront, together with the Cambria Resort Downtown Detroit slated to open up later on this 12 months.
There are presently much more than 60 Cambria inns open up throughout the United States in metropolitan areas these kinds of as Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, New Orleans, and Phoenix, with approximately 70 motels in the pipeline.