Icelandair produced a Wellness Journey Report, listing the very best towns in the globe to incorporate distant work and holiday. Amazing towns created this list, these as Vienna, Copenhagen and Frankfurt — but they are not at the prime.
This report lists Kansas City, Missouri, as the very best city for distant work and journey in the total globe. Here’s why.
About the report: The report ranks the metropolitan areas based mostly on 7 types: excellent of everyday living, cost of dwelling, net pace, wellbeing care, air pollution, basic safety and local weather index.
- Working with these characteristics, Icelandair ranked cities in the planet “for those hunting to travel and concentrate on their wellness along with a remote doing work plan.”
Why is Kansas Metropolis at the best? CNBC claims Kansas Metropolis is at the top rated of this record, thanks to its mixture of a distinguished vacationer sector and “slow travel” alternatives. It’s a location to go where you can see exciting sights, without having the crowd of a more substantial town.
- If you take pleasure in fountains, jazz, and barbecue, Kansas Town is the place for you. With extra than 200 fountains, Kansas City has a lot more fountains than Rome, according to CNBC.
- In 2020, the town was ranked No. 18 in the environment for high quality of existence, according to the Kansas Metropolis Star. The city scored substantial because of to its home rate-to-money ratios, health treatment and commute time.
Which other cities designed the listing? According to Icelandair, these are the very best metropolitan areas for a remote functioning vacation. “Whether it’s the minimal sound and light pollution or the significant temperatures, these locations are the great location to function challenging and then unwind with the locals,” the report states.
- Kansas Metropolis, United States.
- Vienna, Austria.
- Wellington, New Zealand.
- Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
- Victoria, Canada.
- Perth, Australia.
- Frankfurt, Germany.
- Brisbane, Australia.
- Helsinki, Finland.
window.fbAsyncInit = operate() FB.init(
appId : '528443600593200',
xfbml : legitimate, edition : 'v2.9' )
(function(d, s, id) var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s) if (d.getElementById(id)) return js = d.createElement(s) js.id = id js.src = "https://hook up.facebook.web/en_US/sdk.js" fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs) (document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'))